Tis’ the Haunted Halloween season which starts off Christmas shopping which starts off preparation for the New Years Parties. There are haunted houses, street parties, and lots of wild things to do…
- Friday, October 12 -Â Dorm Room Fridays start in Chicago â€“ the only 18 and enter gay night.Â The Fag Frat is helping to throwdown at this event located at the Dorm Room (actual name of the club) at 2015 N. Western just North of Armitage.Â If you print out the Phi Alpha Gamma membership page you get in for five bucks.
- Saturday, October 13– VALUE PLAY!! DJ Lydia Prim at the G-Bar in Tampa.Â Located in the heart of Ybor City Tampa. Â Come play with us and enjoy the beats of Lydia Prim at the G Bar â€“ me and the party krew will be there and ready to dance!Â It is only $5 to get in to see Lydia Prim after 11pm and free before that.Â At circuit events you find yourself paying $20 or more to see this dj superstar.
- Sunday, October 14 – Gay Fiesta in San Antonio
- Friday, October 19 â€“ 4th Annual Chicago Collegiate Coming Out Ball â€“ 7p to 10p free for UIC Students.
- Saturday, October 22 â€“ Coliseum Nightclub Ft. Lauderdale â€“ Boylesque event starring DJ Manny Lehman and produced by TP Lords and Erika Norell.Â This sounds like a hot night of erotica especially with Mizz Cori hosting a bar top drag show in the White Lounge with Glitz Glamour and DJ Daisy D.
- Saturday, October 27 â€“ Dallas normally has three huge events going on that are â€œdo not miss!â€Â The Oaklawn Street Party starts at 8pm which is a parade of people wearing costumes with dancing and thousands of people from around the city.Â The contest is judged on Halloween night.Â All ages can attend but the Caven owned clubs including Station 4 are all 21 and up for this event (until 2am at S4).Â There is also an event called Meltdown (more of a straight/mixed raver crowd) that has lots of trance and underground DJâ€™s spinning for the 17 and up’s if you need something to do after the big parade.
Ok, there are hundreds more parties around the Halloween time but we only touched on a few.Â Sites like CircuitTicket.com are not even talking about Halloween but already got the big toast for 2008 in mind.Â So that says there will not be big circuit parties planned.Â Stay away from the scary monsters.